Interested in interning at CCIG?
- CCIG offers 3-6 months internship
- (10-15 hours per week).
- The schedule is agreed with the
- candidate on the basis of his/her
- University program.
- Mainly in CCIG office – rue de
- Varembé 1 – 1202 – Geneva
- Assist with event planning and material development for UN side events and CCIG organizational events and training sessions for local human rights defenders.
- Write and develop content for CCIG’s homepage, including articles regarding events hosted or organized by CCIG.
- Translation and editing of organizational documents, presentations and communications (English, French).
- Prepare and disseminate bimonthly email newsletter.
To apply, email your CV to the Secretary General.
For more information click here.